For Manufactured Homes Permitting and Inspection Information
 Union County
In Manufactured Home Parks or on Private Property:
You must first obtain a permit for inspections prior to setting a home.  You may contact any of the following agencies:
    Ohio Certified Inspection Bureau
    14 North Court Street
    Athens, OH  45701
    Permit telephone line:  740-541-1292
Union County Building Deparment
233 West 6th Street
Marysville, OH 43040
Permit telephone line: 937-645-3018
(May inspect in all unincorporated areas and the following incorporated areas:  Magnetic Springs, Marysville, Milford Center, Plain City, Richwood and Unionville Center) 
To Contact OMHC please call (614) 734-6010 or email